Association Center for the Development of Structural Instruments together with partners from Bulgaria - Bulgarian Youth Forum, Croatia - INSTITUTE OF YOUTH POWER, Poland - 4Youth, Estonia - Seiklejate Vennaskond, Italy - High on Life and Latvia - Ventspils Jauniesu dome announces the closure of the project #Best
This project was funded by the European Commission through the Erasmus Plus program.
The group consisted of 35 young people, aged between 18-30 years (including 6 group leaders), from the 7 partner countries. The young people participated in various non- formal education activities aimed at developing the Canvas business model and social economy structures.
Mobility period - youth exchange: 04-01 - 12.01.2020
Location of the youth exchange: Horezu, Valcea.
The main objectives of this youth exchange were:
1. Provide information on business opportunities and local, national and international funding for the 35 young people in Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Italy, Latvia, Poland and Romania to encourage entrepreneurship among young people;
2. Introducing the 35 participants in the development of a business by implementing the non-formal education model Business Model Canvas" on the ideas they developed;
3. They created a video of the project for young people interested in the entrepreneurial model that contained recommendations, guide-lines and different characteristics depending on the local, national and international context for a better understanding of the business planning related to social entrepreneurship;
participants plans that are in progress.
5. 7 dissemination plans were created for each group, so as to exploit the project results in the most efficient way, emphasizing the social entrepreneurship and the skills acquired as a result of mobility.
The main non-formal education methods used were:
- Name games and knowledge games
- Team games
- Entrepreneurial needs analysis
- Business ideas development workshop - using the Theater method
- Debate method
- Working visit and meeting with stakeholders
- "Pitching" of entrepreneurial ideas
- Evaluations and debrifing activities
- Other energizing activities.
The target group consisted of
1. The 35 participants in the project
2. Partner organizations that helped us implement mobility
3. Young people and stakeholders in the Horezu area who took part in some of the mobility activities
Populaarsed postitused sellest blogist
28.04-05.05 toimus Kivi turismitalus, Viljandimaal noortevahetus, mille teemaks oli soorollide vägivald. Noortevahetuses osalesid noored vanuses 15-17a ja olid nad Gruusiast, Ukrainast, Itaaliast, Hispaaniast ja Eestist. 29.04 Olime öösel Kivi turismitallu kohale jõudnud ja umbes kahe ajal magama saanud, ärkasime hommikul poole kümne ajal. Me ei tundnud veel üksteist väga, seega oli esimene päev mõeldud tutvusmiseks. Esimesed tutvumismängud olid sellised, kus pidime oma nime ütlema ja veidi koostööd tegema. Peale lõunat ehitasime etteantud vahenditega silda, kui kuulsime, et selleks on 40min, siis ei saanud keegi aru, miks nii kaua aega on vaja, aga lõpus jäi kõigil aega puudu. Õhtuks olime enam vähem kõik juba tuttavad, ning peale õhtusööki tegime juba ise asju koos. Õhtu lõpuks olime mingi seltskonnaga kellegi toas ja jagasime muljeid esimesest päevast ja oma riigi kultuurist ja traditsioinidest. See oli hämmastav, kui ruttu sõpradeks saime! Minu meelest, oli see üks lõbus
‘Volunteers without Borders’ an Erasmus+ Youth in Action project was located in the Mansion Rakičan near Murska Sobota, Slovenia. The project was held between 30th September and 8th October 2019, involving 37 Slovenian, Romanian, Croatian, Hungarian, Lithuanian and Estonian young people between 17 and 30 years old from different backgrounds and institutions. The main goals of the project were to familiarize participants with the concept of volunteering and the impact on the local environment, to develop their self-esteem and confidence and to get to know vulnerable groups including minorities of the Pomurje region, which the project helped through volunteering. Our activities involved learning about volunteering work through practical examples. By connecting with the local environment, the participants of the project created activities that will have a positive impact on the people and their surroundings. “The work you have done is very nice and I am proud to have i
During 19th to 25th of January 2018 we took part on a training course in Spain, San Esteban de Gormaz. "You CREATE - Coaching, Empowering and Activating!" Involved 8 partnering countries (Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Macedonia, Romania and Spain). During the course we went trough various self-assessments to learn to know our strenghts, interests and traits which can be used to improve the visibility on the road to employement. The course was organized by a inspiring NGO named Asociación Asekas . Their welcoming and introduction to Spanish culture was really one of a kind. Also the venue was on a territory of a public school, providing us with the invaluable experience to see the school setting of a scholar, activites and traditions of local youth in the form of their presence and various picture-mosaiques and newspaper-cut outs on the walls. Recognizing the state of (un)employement situation in current Europe, “YOU CREATE” comes to meet the need of s